Monday, November 5, 2012

Air Bagging a Jeep SRT8 (Accuair E-Level)

Starting off with the front using Aero Power Sports for bag over coil applications, the front was paired up with BC coil overs w/ adjustable dampening. The rear set-up was brought down by using Universal Air Air House II bags with some small mounts to secure them in place. A pancake tank was mounted underneath the belly along with the management of the Accuair E-Level and dual 444 Viair compressors. The controller was the mounted in the center console next to the shifter for easy access.

3 comments:

  1. This is a pretty nice SUV. Is it a Ford or Toyota? I'm looking around for used cars because I can't afford a brand new one. My friend said there are a lot of reliable dealers that sells quality second hand vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much because you explain these cars very well and the explanation of these cars is so good so thanks for posting here and i like it very much and know more just click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking around for used cars because I can't afford a brand new one. design a carrier bag

    ReplyDelete